About Acti-Kare Home Care in Spring Hill
At Acti-Kare Responsive In Home Care, we know that caring for an aging loved one who is starting to have difficulties around the home, (but is still independent and wants nothing more than to remain in their home) can be quite a difficult situation for the family. This is especially tough for those who don’t live near their loved ones or have a heavy work or family related schedule. It was for these reasons that TJ and Leslie Hedick opened Acti-Kare Responsive In-Home Care right here in Hernando County.
“At Acti-Kare we know that each of your loved ones situations are unique and we treat them that way. Whether they need light housekeeping, transportation, medication reminders, meal preparation, or companionship- we develop a care plan that specifically meets their needs.”
TJ and Leslie have roots in this community that go back four generations and are closely involved with the senior community. “I feel the responsibility to be an advocate for seniors here in the Nature Coast of Florida” Hedick says.” Rest assured. When you can’t be there for your loved one, we can!”
What makes a great in-home care agency?
Referrals for caregiving agencies include friends/family who have shared care experiences, discharge authorities from hospitals and rehab centers, LTC insurance companies, print and internet resources etc. There are a great number of in-home care agencies in the Springhill which offer in-home care services. But as in all service sectors, not all agencies operate the same way.
Some questions to ask while considering a good care agency include:
- What is the core philosophy of the agency?
- Is the bottom line of operation driven by compassion?
- What is the customer feedback on the agency?
- How does the agency obtain its caregivers?
- Are the caregivers qualified/experienced?
- What is their background/reference check process?
- Most importantly, are the caregivers happy and eager to serve?
- A happy caregiver is one who feels valued and is a recognized team player.
- Does the agency have a care monitoring system?
- How does it enable smooth operations?
- What is the back up plan?
- How is client feedback incorporated into operations?
- Does the agency encourage caregiver interview prior to placement?
- How flexible is their contract?
- Do the rates quoted justify the value of services provided?
When it comes to entrusting the care of the person you love to someone else, good is not enough. Finding an agency that truly cares is critical.
Acti-Kare of Springhill
What makes Acti-Kare of Springhill the #1 choice for compassionate, reliable in-home care in Springhill, FL:
- Acti-Kare of Springhill is driven by a philosophy of compassion and excellence. We are dedicated to providing only the best. We are always accessible to your care needs.
- The core strength of our agency is our caregivers. We go through great lengths to find the right caregivers to work with us. All our caregivers are experienced, screened and reference checked, insured and bonded with workers compensation. This enables our clients and their families to work with peace of mind.
- We guarantee superior compatibility between clients and caregivers.
- Our success with our client satisfaction is demonstrated by the encouraging feedback from our clients.
- Our ‘Family-Room’ technology enables active involvement of the family in the care process. Our telephony system enables hassle free scheduling.
- We use ‘Brainy-Day Activity Program’ tools to enhance lives of individuals with dementia.
- Our Occupational Therapist provides free in-home safety evaluation and transfer training.
- Our rates are affordable and our scheduling is flexible.
- We take care of payroll and HR requirements.
Contact Acti-Kare of Springhill To Get Started With A FREE Consultation
Call Us At: 352-592-0440
Or Email Us At: email@example.com
Proudly Serving: Springhill, FL